Sam & Nicolle's Wedding Sneak Peek

Sunday, September 6, 2009

S&N Wedding_035

Has it really been 2 months since I last posted anything? I do so apologize. Life definitely has been busy. However, I am about to put to rest my dry spell. My broski got married to an absolutely fabulous girl last weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled for them! They asked me to be the photographer for the wedding and I was happy to oblige. I am currently in the middle of processing all of the photos, but wanted to share my favorite image with you. Don't they look like they should be models! More to come in the next few weeks...

2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Cute couple!

mom said...

I can't wait to see the rest. You have such a lovely gift and great eye for photography.

 
Don't Choke! - by Templates para novo blogger